Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Birthday/Feliz Cumpleaños

I am not so much thrilled that today is my birthday...but it's here regardless of if I am happy about it.  :D

So along with my other Spanish songs, I'm adding the song our family sings for birthdays!

First we sing the traditional Happy Birthday song in English.  Next in Spanish we sing:

Feliz, feliz en tu dia.  Amiguito/a que Dios te bendiga.  Que reine la paz en tu dia, y que cumplas muchos mas.  (Happy happy on your day. Little friend may God bless you.  May peace reign on your day and many more birthdays to come)

Followed by:

Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too.

Then:

Estas poneindo viejo/a, con cara de conejo y cuerpo de avestruz (You are getting old, with the face of a rabbit and the body of an ostrich!)  






No comments:

Post a Comment